- The need for preschooling:
Research shows that, early childhood years are ones of rapid growth and development. 50% of a child’s learning happens between 1 and 4 years of age. Hence, these years are considered to be very crucial to laying the foundation of the future adult.
The vital contribution of preschooling lies in developing and broadening the range of children’s learning experiences and to leave them confident, eager and enthusiastic learners.
- Why Tulips:
Children learn as they play. Most importantly, in play children learn how to learn. – O. Fred Donaldson.
At Tulips we understand the importance of play in developing critical thinking skills while providing the best learning opportunities to your child. Envisaged as the first step in a child’s journey towards formal education, Tulips will help equip children for the rigors of the schooling years ahead, gently acclimatizing them to the process.At Tulips we turn Play into Learning and Learning into Play!
- Tulips – The start:
Tulips – The preschool was born with a desire to nurture the child and lay a foundation for a learned society. The School run by Pingali Vardhanamma Rajeshwara Rao educational Society follows a blend of Maria Montessori, IB and the Chalk and talk methodologies.
- Tulips – Our aim:
- To accelerate cognitive development
- To stimulate interest and imagination
- To develop comprehensive language skills
- To nurture confidence and self esteem
- To inculcate good social and personal habits
- To foster independence and responsibility within each child
- To work along with parents to help children learn and develop